Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Can't Believe

I can't believe I'm actually posting this picture but I suppose it isn't going to get any better for quite a while.

So this is my baby belly at 15 weeks.  Believe it or not, I'm sucking it in as far as it will go.  Of course I will admit that some of it is the lovely roll of chub I carry around my middle but you can see how the lower part of my tummy is starting to stick out now.

The sicky ickies left about two weeks ago and I'm really feeling pretty good these days.  No cravings other than my rediscovered love of milk (I haven't had milk for about 12 years but now MMMMMmmmmm) and a need to have strawberries around.  Will keep you updated and we are currently accepting ideas for baby girl names (no boys because we have our boy name already)
P.S. remember what you're Mum taught you, if you can't say anything nice.....

3 comments:

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

Very nice! Never mind the belly, look at the boobage!! You look great and I can't wait to see the preger lady clothes.

Jenn said...

no milk for 12 years???

yay for the belly!! I agree, pregger clothes are so much fun to shop for!

keely said...

cheers to shopping! You look fabulous...enjoy the ride!!! hope you are over most of the bumps!