Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Big Sister

I have to apologize. I was going back through the blog posts yesterday and realized that there were no pictures of Matthew and Mackenzie on the blog. To be honest I thought they had been posted weeks ago. Well hopefully better late than never.

Matthew mesmerized by the baby whisperer. Mackenzie was amazing at getting him to settle down if he was fussy. Maybe she has a future in baby hypnotism! (this is what Aaron has as his screen saver so he gets to see both his babies every time he logs in)
Kisses for the little brother. You just can't help yourself!
Matthew would not look at the camera but at least we have one smiling sibling!
She got to do some finger feeding. It is a little ungainly at first to handle the baby, the syringe and the finger in the mouth all at once but as with most thing in life she got the hang of it.
As always he is most content to be snuggled up with food in his mouth.

Mackenzie,
I was so happy I got to meet you when I first came home from the hospital and even take a nap on the couch with you. You are a great snuggler and I am hoping to at least get a visit from you this summer. We all miss you and think of you everyday.
Love Your Baby Brother
Matthew

No comments: