Saturday, July 18, 2009

Nana and Matthew

On July 3rd Nana and Papa came back for another visit. This time they only stayed for 10 days which was both too long and not long enough. Mum and I decided that we want to see each other every day but she doesn't want to live here and I don't want to live in Roblin so we'll have to settle for Skype. It was so great to have another hand or three to help out. We got a bunch more yard work done, more meals put in the freezer and I had my very own laundry folder! They stayed an extra weekend to babysit Matthew while Aaron worked his 6th ten hour day in a row and I did a big marketing event. They were such a huge help and they got to bond with Matthew a little more.
Nana did her best to destroy our nap schedule and our rules for sleeping in the crib. But she's Nana and how can one refuse this kind of love.
Snuggles with Nana. There was a lot of this kind of thing going on while they were visiting.
Thank god I have these fingers to shove in my mouth!
Zzerberts from Nana.
Yeah, do it again!!
Oooh yeah, that's the ticket!!!
Sitting with Nana in the morning.
Mmmm, even Nana has good fingers!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I cannot believe how much he has grown and changed!! I'm so glad your mum and dad were down for a visit.