Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Stacking Boxes

So a few weeks ago I brought these boxes home from work (we got these from you Jenn from Harry and David) thinking Matthew would like to play with them. He was mildly interested until Aaron secretly put a duck in the smallest one. While Aaron was gone to CA this last week Matthew discovered the duck and what you see in the following videos is the ensuing daily chaos. And I'm talking multiple times a day.
It is just so incredibly exciting for him and so incredibly funny for us.


It was post bath and we hadn't gotten the diaper on yet, hence the waggling onesie.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

At first, before I watched the video, I was afraid of The Waggling Onesie. But I see now, it's all good.

Bless you, Harry and David. The gift that keeps on giving...

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

SOOOOOO, funny!!!! He is so excited!