Saturday, April 2, 2011

Puddle Jumping

So there was a break in the weather for the first time in DAYS, so Matthew and I went outside for a walk at 6pm.
Naturally after DAYS of rain there are a plethora of puddles to explore and today Matthew discovered that not only can you walk, run and march through them but you can also Jump into them!
This is what happened when Mummy said that it was time to go home. Ultimately I got him home with the promise of a shower, his new obsession. I realize it is far from environmental but I let him stay in there until he drained the hot water heater and this blog post was almost done!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I think that is a completely appropriate use of water. Clearly you have too much down there in Renton anyway!

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

Sooo Sweet! Could we have a shout out to Auntie Collen too?? Just say'in.

Love watching little videos of him. Can't believe that he is 2!!!

chiropollock said...

I thought about more shout outs but his attention span is so limited.