Sunday, June 12, 2011

Saturday Morning

Saturday morning I took Matthew to work with me as Aaron was helping his buddy Tony. When we were getting ready M was walking around with a plastic shopping bag around his neck saying "I got a pack back". I remembered that we got this little one when we started his book club so I took it out of the closet for him. He was pretty psyched and immediately filled it with toys and snacks to take to the office with him.


Once we got to the office, I gave Matthew one of the new trucks Nana suggested I get to make the morning go more smoothly. He chose the garbage truck so I ripped and rolled up little pieces of paper so he could use the truck as it was intended.



He was kept busy for about an hour at which point Auntie Kathy conveniently showed up with books. Last night he took the garbage truck to bed.

No comments: