Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pumpkin Carving 2011

Ok, I realize it has been a few weeks since I posted and that this post is way past due but the Wednesday after we returned from Colleen's I came down with a nasty cold that totally sapped all my energy. Truly, I was so tired that the thought of doing a blog post almost made me cry. So a couple weeks late, here is the pumpkin carving (with Trick or Treating to follow).

This year Matthew got to dig some of the pumpkin guts out by himself.


A BIG scoop of gloop.

Digging goop out of pumpkins gets old fast so I snapped a couple close ups of M on the slide.

At the end, Matthew insisted I take a picture of him sitting on the big rock.

The final product. This year we only have two carved master pieces because my pumpkin became ill and rotted into a pile of mush while we were in Edmonton. So: Aaron's is on the left and is Cartman from South Park and Matthew's is on the right and turned out to be a vampire kitty.

No comments: