Monday, April 23, 2012

Belly Update: 28 weeks

This was taken near the end of week 28. I realize that there have been much fewer pictures of the belly progression this time around. Its not just because we are much busier and I am much more tired, I think it is also because this time I feel so much bigger so much sooner and am less excited to show that off.

That having been said we are not less excited to meet this little one. We still don't have a name but have narrowed it down to about 5 options. I think that already I can see some personality developing: he is super stubborn (won't move when I poke him) and kind of shy (if I call anyone over to feel the belly when he is moving, he immediately stops). He is also moving way more than Matthew ever did so we could be in serious trouble.

I have had three ultrasounds so far and have one more scheduled for week 36. The extra ultrasounds are because Matthew had "restricted intra-uterine growth" so the docs want to keep a closer eye on things as the pregnancy continues. So far everything looks great and this little one is projected to be 7-8 lbs!

No comments: