Sunday, April 14, 2013

Officially 4 Years Old

This year Easter and Matthew's birthday coincidentally fell on the same day so after the egg hunt we came inside and opened presents.
 Among other things, he got a hot wheel race track which we set up while Alex took a nap.

 Despite my misgivings, this totally worked.  You can see the car on the track behind his head, after having passed through the loop.
 Daddy adjusting the track at the last moment to make sure the jump was a success.
 Yes!! It worked!


Alex joined the fun after a nice sleep.
 This cake was amazing and much larger than we needed. And no I did not make it myself.
Such a big boy.  We have weathered the terrible twos and threes and arrives at the fabulous fours.  It often amazes me what a cool, smart funny little boy we get to spend our days with.  How is it possible that he is four already?? My heart with a smile and outrageously curly hair running around outside my body.
 When people ask about him I say he is a kid who runs at life full speed with an open heart full of love.

No comments: