Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Trip to Vashon

Bear with me folks, I am still trying to finish the Christmas blog posts.

On the 28th we decided to go to Vashon for the afternoon.  Nana was not feeling well so she stayed home in a nice quiet house to get some rest.


The crew out on the ferry deck. It was a lovely warm sunny day ;)
I love this picture of Claire because she was too distracted by alex to realize that her picture was being taken so she really smiled a real smile.
The Fellas
Alex
Daniel
Alex telling Carlam the way it is.
My lovely photogenic sister.  I tell ya, she takes a good picture no matter what.
See? Wacky smile.
a seal swimming by

I just love her bright red hair.
Auntie Colleen and Alex.
Colleen's crew, with one of mine thrown in.  Can you guess which one doesn't belong?
One of the many pictures Matthew asked me to take of his loot.
Papa collecting drift wood for his fly art.  He also took a couple handfuls of sand home with him!
a teeny shell
Claire avoiding the waves
Daniel and Matthew running up the hill.
it's so great to catch the teenagers in unguarded moments.
Alex being carried like a sack o potatoes.
A final picture of us all (minus Claire who took the photo) trudging back up the hill.





No comments: