Sunday, May 15, 2016

Skiing with Hawaiians

In March Chris Anna and their three kids came out to WA during their spring break to go skiing at Crystal Mountain.  Since I only live about an hour and half from he ski hill, they suggested I come join them for a day on the slopes.  It had been about 12 years since I had skied so I was a little nervous.
I went ahead of the group to get my rental skis figured out.
 My first trip down the hill with Anna.  That is her up on the hill behind me.  It was a pretty steep and very adrenaline inducing run.
 She made it down just fine.

 Up at the top of the hill later in the day.



 When Anna was tuckered out, she tagged out to hang with the kids and Chris and I headed back up the mountain.
It was a super fun but incredibly exhausting day!

No comments: