Thursday, May 22, 2008

Birthday Flowers

I was so lucky to have so many people remember my birthday this year. These are the pictures of the flowers that I recieved.


An Azalea from Kathy to put in the yard in a beautiful bright red. Exactly what I wanted.




Some of the plants that I admired in Richelle's yard to have for my very own. The little white ones smell really good and the purple one are SUPERtunias!



And a HUGE and GORGEOUS bouquet from Colleen, Curtis, Daniel and Claire.



Thank to everyone who called or sent emails or messages on Facebook. It was a sad day because my hormones took over but each thought from all of you helped make it a little better!

1 comment:

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

AH, but the wine helped! And aging is really great, honest you feel better every year because you can tell people to f off and not feel guilty about it later!