Monday, December 8, 2008

Last Wednesday we had our second and final ultrasound.  As before it was really cool to see the baby in there.  It is definitely much more developed now and looks much less alien like.  We decided not to find out the sex so I will be using the ever so endearing "it" to describe the baby in the pictures.
This is a profile view of the head and upper torso.
This is my favorite of the bunch .  In case it is hard to decipher: the baby is laying its side with its arms crossed and folded under its head.  I think it looks really cute despite the fact that there is almost no fat on its body and you can see the bones and tendons in the arms.  
This one always takes me a second to figure out like those 3-D pictures that used to be all the rage.  If you start at the upper right corner and work toward the middle you should see the head and the left arm sort of in front of and tucked under the face.  The head is tilted at about a 45 degree angle.

This is the one that I think best shows the facial features.  We think it has my nose and Aaron's mouth.  Again, I see cute.  Let me know if you think these 3d pictures are cute or sort of icky like Aaron thinks or if you just want to comment on how cute our baby is!!

4 comments:

grandma pollock said...

I am mixed...totally awesome that we can see so clearly..kind of alien like yet, but your spegetti squash definitely has potential to be cute!

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

I think that IT is very cute. Sooo neat that you can see so much!! You definitely need to fatten IT up though!

Jenn said...

First of all: Give IT a nickname! Second of all: totally has your nose! CUTE CUTE CUTE.

grandma pollock said...

I agree Jenn, IT needs a nickname!!