Thursday, December 18, 2008


So over the last couple of days I have discovered that the fabric store makes a pregnant woman want to cry when you go there with too many options none of which are really what you had pictured in your head.  I have been there twice and spent more than four hours trying to pick fabric and figure out patterns.  In the end these are the colours I have picked and I told Aaron when I got home today that if he didn't like it he could "suck it".
These are the two main colours.  The pattern I absolutely fell on love with and have struggled to find matching stuff for ever since.   Today I came up with this cool aqua colour.
Here you can see the two main colours with the accent which is white with a turquoise stripe in it.  Which I am thinking can also be used for curtains.
In this picture you see the two main colours and a couple of fabrics from the first trip that may be used as accents somewhere in the room as pillows or something.
Here you can see all the fabrics together.  I think it is going to be cute even though Aaron said the turquoise green was "totally freaking him out" .  BTW if you don't like them you can suck it too!! (can you tell I've had it with shopping for fabric?)  I also picked up some yarn for Mum to make one of her famous baby addicting afghans.

P.S. Jenn, I tried to email you but got no response.  I'm going to Roblin for Christmas if you're going to be around maybe we could get together.  Let me know when is a good time to call this weekend regardless.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

my email changed...

jjmark75@gmail.com

I'll call you or you can call me Sunday late afternoon, I should hopefully be back from Birtle by then.

BTW - I feel your fabric hunting pain, but I think you've found something really great. EM will love it.

As for baby addicting blankets...Maddie is home sick today and so we've spent A LOT OF TIME with Big Blankie. Thank God for Grandma Pollock and Big Blankie.

grandma pollock said...

ohhhh, I love those fabrics...can't wait for the yarn!

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

I love the fabrics too. You can tell Aaron he can suck it from me. Love that the main fabric looks like snowflakes.

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

I love the fabrics too. You can tell Aaron he can suck it from me. Love that the main fabric looks like snowflakes.