Saturday, March 12, 2011

I know I've been lax this month with posts but we've had a lot going on.

When we got back from Alberta I decided to start on the potty training thing which is hard when you have no idea what you are doing. I have read a book or two and armed with all this knowledge still have no idea what I'm doing but Matthew sure seems to have some hard and fast ideas of his own.

Then the next week, we decided it was time for the soother to go so there were a couple really long days there where the potty training totally went out the window. I don't want to tempt fate but I think we have successfully broken that bad habit.

Then we all got sick. I will try to be more consistent in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Good luck with both!! BIG challenges, but they won't last forever...