Monday, September 12, 2011

Tub Overflow

Last week when it was really hot and we had all the fans in the house running, I put Matthew in the tub and could just barely hear his murmurings over the background noise. That was until I heard a collassal KA-SPLOSH. I thought, there is no way he had enough water in the tub to make that noise. Man, was I wrong.

He had managed to get both the hot and cold water on (so the temp was just right) and he FILLED the tub. He was having a great time in there. Luckily I got in there before the water actually started to flow over the edge.

What you see here is actually the second video. I not sure how but I erased the first one and started this one, which is why you get a view of the toilet and cabinet for a few seconds.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Mommy, this is the biggest water I have ever seen....

50 pts for fabulous language skills, Matthew!!