Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Tree 2011

Last weekend we took a drive to Kent to pick out our Christmas tree with Grandma Joyce.
Daddy and Matthew discussing the tree choice.
This is a pretty one with all these lengths of string all over it.
Enjoying the fire on a chilly afternoon.
The best present you could find under a tree.
My pantless "helper". Funny how in Matthew's mind it is helping to remove the ornaments from the tree.
Finished product. This and the outside lights are all the decorating we will do this year. I jsut don't have the energy for more.

2 comments:

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

I LOVE the pantless Elf!!!

Jenn said...

Well, I'm pretty sure that's a fabulous tree. Especially love the present under!

Today's word: imiandr

As imiandr along the path, I look for the perfect Christmas tree....