Monday, December 12, 2011

First Haircut

Today Grandma Joyce came over to give Matthew his first haircut. It was way past due but it was just one of those things that kept getting pushed to the bottom of the list. I am so glad we are taking care of it. Brushing it in the mornings and post bath lately has been a painful battle between Mummy and Matthew.
Grandma was nervous.
The first cut.
Almost done the longest layer.
The cutting continues.
About halfway through. I had to stop documenting and read a book so he would sit still for 2 seconds.
Finished product. It is so much better. No more split, dry, straw like ends!
Finished product from the front. Thank you Grandma, you did a great job!!


1 comment:

Jenn said...

I will admit, I had a small heart attack thinking you were cutting it ALL off. I'm not ready for that. Great work, Grandma Joyce!