Monday, June 3, 2013

Alex at Work

For the past 11 months Alex has accompanied me to the office.  Since he has become very mobile it has been difficult for me to have him there but more often than not he is thoroughly enjoyed by the patients and staff alike.  
 This patient actually got on the floor to crawl around with him.
 a quick pic with his assistant 
 This little guy and his dad come in fairly often and if Alex is napping he repeats "Where's the baby?"

 Here they are teaming up to help me adjust.






Tomorrow he starts daycare.  He will be there two days a week and with Grandma one day a week.  I'll be on my own again at the office.  I have admit I am totally torn.  It has become very difficult to have him at the office but at the same time I'm going to really miss having him with me every day.  I've been so lucky to have been able to have him with me for so long.

No comments: