Thursday, February 7, 2008

THE NEW BED!!!!

On Saturday our new sleep number bed arrived and was assembled in the newly painted bedroom. We got a king size becuawe we had the room and everyone said we would wish we did if we didn't. Moe was there to do the initial safety inspection and quality control. From the pictures I believe it gets his full approval.

These will be the only pics you see on the bedroom for a week or two. There are a few decorative elements we still have to aquire before I can do the official before/after.

3 comments:

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

So..... I don't want to get too personal, but what is Moe's sleep number?

grandma pollock said...

hello, I've been helped onto the website. Thank god my genius daughters were here to save me!

b carstenium said...

King is the way to go, especially when you have those little adorable babies snuggling with you on Saturday mornings eating crumbly cookies and spilling milk and especially, you know, for jumping on and doing first summersaults..., or, for perfect Moe kitty cats!!