Thursday, February 28, 2008

MADDIE and Jenn

Colleen and I left Edmonton and headed to Saskatoon on Sunday Feb. 17 . Our destination was Jenn Markosky's house to squeeze in some adoration of her little sweetie pie. Depending on your perspective that is either Boscoe the crazy beagle or Maddie her one year old.

For all you Maddie fans, here is a little extra Maddie fix. Sorry no pictures of Boscoe.

She was wonderful. The moment she came over and sat in my lap of her own volition I felt my ovaries kick into overdrive. They sure are bossy.

She sat with us and ate pizza and then the next morning we all had breakfast together.


Can't wait to have another stop over in Saskatoon. In the meantime I will continue to check Maddie's blog daily. (www.markosky.blogspot.com)

Thanks you so much for letting us love on your little one, giving us a place to stay and feeding us. I only wish I could have stayed a little longer.

2 comments:

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

Don't worry Boscoe Fans!! I will be posted my numerous fabulous Boscoe shots for everyone to see!

Jenn said...

I'm glad to hear Maddie gave those ovaries a little kick - hate to see her swing you the other way!