Monday, April 28, 2008

My Busy (but not as busy as Colleen's) Weekend

So my project for this weekend was to get the front flower bed back in shape. The lawn had started to creep in and it was hard to tell where the lawn ended and the bed began.

I dug a straight line from end to end,

Cleaned all the grass and weeds out

and put in a plastic edger thingy that delineates the edge of the flower bed so that I can weed it and keep it pretty for flowers. It turned out so good that I am going to do the same to the rose bed on the south side of the house. While I did this, Archie lay in the shade over by the fence and Aaron hid in the house from all the allergens. I think we all enjoyed ourselves.

1 comment:

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

Looking good! Aaron should have used his free time to pick up dog poos! Archie could have supervised!