Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Big News


About three weeks ago I took this test and happily it came out with a big'ol plus sign on it!!  If all goes well, we should have a new addition to our family about the middle of April!  I have been feeling pretty good, a little nauseous and tiring very easy but otherwise fine.  As of next week I am decreasing my work schedule from 41/2 days a week to 31/2 in hopes that extra rest will allow me to work further into the pregnancy.  We will be keeping regular updates here and just so Billy knows we will NOT be posting pictures of my growing ass, bellies only.

2 comments:

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

I'm gonna be an Auntie! I'm gonna be an Auntie!! This is rediculously exciting and I can hardly wait to see what he/she looks like. Only looks like a lima bean right now!

Jenn said...

I am so excited for you guys. Can't stop thinkin' about it....