Thursday, January 22, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Ok so it's a little late but at least it's still January.

This year we got ourselves off the couch (and managed to be illness free) and headed up to Alex and Darcie's for a New Year's Eve/ Surprise Birthday Roast for Alex's 40th .

There were tons of people there we knew and some new ones we got to meet.

A group of friends singing a modified Christmas carol to roast Alex. There was also a slide show of child and teenage photos with stories to match and lots of nasty comments about his Mom.

Although he was MORTIFIED (he HATES to be the center of attention), it was very funny and his ego will eventually heal and someday he'll forgive Tim for the slide show.

We managed to stay until about 1:30am. I think Aaron was ready to keep partying but by then I was too tired to keep up polite conversation. We arrived home about 2:30, after passing a terrible accident on I-5 and spent the next two days recovering. (why did Tori Spelling always look so cute showing off her baby belly and I just look like I'm grabbing my crotch? Seriously I need a publicist to help with these things)

We had a great time as we always do and baby Elliot slept through it all!!

3 comments:

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

You look cute! I love you dress and Aaron looks very nice in that shirt!! Nice to see him without the "beanie"

Laughed my ass off at your comment.

grandma pollock said...

yah,that's the kind of prego pictures I wanted to see...now we need to see the ones from "christmas"...

Jenn said...

Tori Spelling has NOTHING on you! Can't wait to see you in a few days.