Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mini Maternity Fashion Show

Here you go Mum, pictures of people. Since there are only two people in the house you get one of two choices and when I threatened Aaron with the camera he left for the hardware store. I modeled for you some of the maternity tops that you are not likely to see when I come home and will be too big for when you come in April.
This is one of the shirts that Colleen gave me for Christmas. I really like it and although it looks snug, it's very comfortable and great for work.
One of the shirts I bought way back in the beginning of this whole thing. Still fits comfortably. Now I usually wear a black cardigan with it.

Another one I bought near the beginning. It looks really plain in this picture but it has sparkly sequins around the neckline and is really pretty.


This one I got from Richelle and though I haven't worn it yet, I really like it.

This isn't even a maternity shirt but I bought it because it made my belly look cute. I think I'm past the cute stage and am into the "When are you due?!?!?!" stage.

Well, hope this helps keep you satisfied until I can get Aaron into his sweater and toque.

2 comments:

grandma pollock said...

thank you...that's what I needed. now, get that Aaron into his sweater so I can see that!!

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

You look great! I love all the tops. Super Chic Mama!