Monday, January 5, 2009

New (for us) Furniture

With the discovery of the broken leg, we decided it would be best if we put a rush on the purchase of a couple new chairs for our living room.
Serious safety hazard if you weigh more than 100 lbs, which we both passed long ago.
The one on the left is the old chair (you can see how the one arm is sort of cattywhompus/detached) and by process of elimination the one on the right is the new one.  We got it off Craig's list and it is even nicer than the old one.  We have found a replica/replacement for the blue one (also on Craig's list) that Aaron is picking up as I type.  With two of them we will both be able to recline, which I am finding a more and more desireable activity as my pregnancy progresses.
The new chair gets a 10/10 on the the rigorous Moe Approval Test.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

yay for new chairs. Although I am currently perseverating on your fab carpet. Saw it in another post not long ago. Love it.

chiropollock said...

If I knew what Perseverating was I might be able to respond.

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

I love the new chair too. I had no idea reclining wing backs were so popular. Us Canadian's must take relaxation more seriously with our BARCO Loungers!