Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby Shower Part 2

The Parade of Gifts begins.
 
A sleeper that was part of the gift from the Camerons that has the cutest little feet.  
From the Lydens and Lawsons we got a whole shwack of stuff including a few books that look like they are going to be fun to read to EM.
The reaction to the necklace sent from Auntie Colleen that I will show in the next post.
It's really cool!
The quilt that Mum sent so I could have a sneak peek at the baby room decor.  I think it is going to look awesome when we get it all put together.
Diapers and frog towel set from Erica.
The Wipe Warmer from Terri, one of my patients.
A portable baby bed from Donna.  We were figuring out just how it worked.
A stuffie for Archie to lick and blankets for the baby from Melody and Ryan.
Yay, the baby bathing seat from the Monahan's.  Came with great apple smelling shampoo.
Stacey's gift that included the CUTEST little shoes.  A pair of Crocs and a pair of Van's.
A sock monkey from Stacey's daughter McKaylee.  The card was the best.  I'll take a picture and put it in the next post with the necklace.
Crib sheets from Sue Ferguson.
The tie together fleece blanket the Debbie made that is the perfect color for the baby's room.  I tried it on for size and it seems to be the perfect size to use in my chair in the living room!

The stroller frame that the car seat fits into from the Sullivans and the Grouwses
A very chic baby swing from Teresa and Dave. 
Aaron's Aunt Peggy represented the family and had to wait until the very end to see her gift opened.  It was great to have some family come.
She gave us a rattle, wipes, diapers wash cloths and receiving blankets.  All very practical, which if you know me is my MO!!  Thanks Peggy, you totally read my mind.

It was a wonderful day.  Richelle, Debbie, Erica and Donna did such a great job organizing and hosting a perfect shower.   Although I was completely exhausted when I got home I was also completely happy.  I am so lucky to have such great friends, thanks a million guys.

1 comment:

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

Oh, I so wish I could have been there to share all this with you....you DO have wonderful friends...love Mom