Sunday, March 1, 2009

Results of Shopping Trip

So I decided today that I needed to get my butt down to the Supermall mostly to get a bra extender (I know very glamorous) but also to pick up a cute top for my shower next weekend.  Since they have a Motherhood Maternity outlet there, I still had some money left on my gift card and I needed a pick me up I figured it would be worth the trip.

This one I found on the $10 rack and couldn't think of a good enough reason not to get it.
This is the one I picked out for the shower.  It is light enough that I if I get a hot flash I won't be forced to strip naked in front of everyone but has little cap sleeves that make me feel like I'm hiding my cellulitey arms.  I'll wear a white tank under it with jeans probably.

1 comment:

grandma pollock said...

like them both..want to see the red one on you before you leave for the shower, please...