Thursday, March 12, 2009

Snow Again

We had another big dump of snow on Monday. I am so sick of it all that I didn't even take any pictures of it. Besides you all know what our street/yard/neighbourhood look like covered in snow. If you can't remember just scroll down a few posts, it looked like that. The tempuratures have remainied low enough all week that when I went out to start the car this morning I noticed there is still a patch of snow about 10'x10' in the front yard. Spring better get its shit together and get here already!!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

MAKE SOME SNOW CANDY!!!!

Kathy P said...

I thought of you when I woke up this morning ... MARCH 15 ... and saw snow on the ground :)

chiropollock said...

Just so you all know it was snowing again this morning. Next time it snows Jenn, I'm going to make snow candy, buy some dry ice, ship it to you and let you eat the dirt and water and syrup!!!